This course is meant for students as a hands-on experience in solving business problems in the fields of sales, marketing, and business operations by applying statistical analysis and data mining techniques.
- Thursdays 10:15-13:30, Liivi 2-122 on 14.09, 28.09, 12.10, 26.10, 09.11, 23.11, 07.12, 21.12
- As a one-off exception, the course will start at 10:30am on 14.09
- Tuesdays 10:00-12:00, Liivi 2-119 on 24.10, 07.11, 21.11, 05.12, 19.12
- 04.01.2018, 10:15-13:45, room 122
- 18.01.2018, 10:15-13:45, room 122
Organization of the course
Each lecture is 4 academic hours, where the first 2 we learn and discuss the problem, relevant techniques, and solutions, while the next 2 hours are practical, where we solve the case studies. The homework will be mostly the continuation of the provided cases.
Organizers of the course
Marlon Dumas will give an introductory lecture, while Anna Leontjeva will handle the rest of the course.
For any questions please send an email:
This course has been developed with the support of the SoBigData Research Infrastructure funded by the European Commision's H2020 Framework Programme.