- Lectures: Fridays 10:15-12:00, Liivi 2-111
- Coordinator and Lecturer: Dietmar Pfahl (dietmar.pfahl at ut dot ee)
- Lab Sessions & Supervisors:
- Mondays 12:15-14:00, Liivi 2-205 (Lab Group 5: Svetlana Omelkova)
- Mondays 12:15-14:00, Liivi 2-203 (Lab Group 6: Mario Ezequiel Scott)
- Tuesdays 14:15-16:00, Liivi 2-203 (Lab Group 1: Margus Luik)
- Tuesdays 14:15-16:00, Liivi 2-205 (Lab Group 2: Mario Ezequiel Scott)
- Wednesdays 14:15-16:00, Liivi 2-224 (Lab Group 3: Margus Luik)
- Wednesdays 14:15-16:00, Liivi 2-205 (Lab Group 4: Hina Anwar)
- Fridays 08:15-10:00, Liivi 2-403 (Lab Group 7: Kristine Leetberg)
- List of enrolled students, sorted by lab group and family name: enrolled students (status: 19-Sep-2017)
- Course Outline: PDF (status: 04-Sep-2017)
- Exam Dates (registration numbers as of 13-Dec-2017):
- Exam 1: Tuesday, 09-Jan-2018 at 14:15-16:45, room J. Liivi 2-405 (limit: 49 students) -- FULL
- Exam 2: Friday, 12-Jan-2018 at 14:15-16:45, room J. Liivi 2-405 (limit: 49 students) -- FULL
- Exam 3: Friday, 19-Jan-2018 at 14:15-16:45, room J. Liivi 2-405 (limit: 49 students)
- Re-take Exam: Friday, 26-Jan-2018 at 14:15-16:45, room J. Liivi 2-611
For latest news, please also check the Message Board.
- Week 14 -- The marks for homework assignments 1-5 have been posted (see "Grading" section).
- Week 12 -- The marks for homework assignments 1-4 have been posted (see "Grading" section).
- Week 10 -- The marks for homework 1&2&3 have been posted (see "Grading" section).
- Week 9 -- NO IN-CLASS LECTURE -> PLEASE WATCH INSTEAD THE VIDEOS
- Week 8 -- The marks for homework 1&2 have been posted (see "Grading" section).
- Week 6 -- The marks for homework 1 have been posted (see "Grading" section).
- Week 3 -- This week will take place the first round of assessment labs (related to homework assignment 1). All teams with all their members must attend.
- Week 2 -- The first week of lab sessions (beginning on Sep 11). Please make sure you know your lab group and go to the correct room. You must attend the first labs as it is there where you form/confirm your project teams and report team names and members to your lab assistants. It is highly recommended that you consult the list of enrolled students of your lab posted below the list of Lab sessions (see above) even before the first lab and try to contact students you know in order to form a project team. Project teams shall have *three* members. All team members must be enrolled in the same lab (group). 4-person groups may only be formed in case the total number of students in a lab group is not a multiple of 3. 2-person groups may also be possible but you need the consent from your lab supervisor.
You are supposed to work with your own laptop. All students enrolled in the institute of computer science have the right to borrow an "IT academy laptop" for free. The online form for requesting an IT Academy laptop is here: http://www.cs.ut.ee/en/studying/laptops
- Week 1 -- The first lecture starts on Friday, 08-Sep-2017, at 10:15 in lecture hall Liivi 2-111.
- Week 1 -- There won't be Labs during the first week of the semester. Thus, the first labs take place on Monday, 11-Sep-2017.