- Lectures: Tuesdays 14:15, Liivi 2-111
- Practicals: Tuesdays 16:15, Liivi 2-403 or Fridays 12:15, Liivi 2-403 or Fridays 14:15, Liivi 2-403
- Study Labs (Optional): from 09-09-2016 to 28-10-2016 Fridays 16:15, Liivi 2-403
- Coordinator: Fabrizio Maria Maggi (email@example.com)
For questions and discussions, you can use the http://piazza.com. We also use the message board for important announcements. Please subscribe to the message board to follow-up the discussions.
This course aims at imparting in-depth knowledge of modelling languages for software-intensive systems. The course will also impart methodological skills for using models to analyse, develop, test and simulate software systems.
- Fabrizio Maria Maggi - UML class and interaction modelling, class design, implementation and code generation
- Marlon Dumas - Petri nets, State Modelling, Decision Modelling
- Adriano Augusto - Practice Sessions