Semantics of Programming Languages
- Course code: MTAT.05.108
- Amount of credits: 6 ECTS
- Language: English, Estonian
- Lecturer: Senior lecturer Härmel Nestra
This course introduces semantics – the branch of computer science that investigates semantics of programming languages. It gives an overview of the concepts, mathematical grounds and some applications of this area.
Schedule of Subjects
- Lecture/Consultation: Mon 12-14, room 612
- Lecture/Consultation: Wed 10-12, room 612
The grading is based on points delivered according to the following partition:
- 50 p: Test paper
- 50 p: Presentation
Admittance to the exam is decided by a test at the end of the semester.