Research Seminar in Cryptography
Seminar coordinator: Vitaly Skachek
First meeting: February 13th, Fri 12:15-14:00, J. Liivi 2-512
Office hours: TBA, J. Liivi 2-216 (or by appointment)
Contact: Vitaly Skachek
The main aim of the course is to introduce a variety of research topics from the fields of Computer Security and Cryptology. Participation in the seminar is especially recommended to Bachelor or Master's students who consider specializing in these areas.
A student will be required to write and present a research report on one of the proposed topics. This work is evaluated by PASS or FAIL grade and gives 3 EAP.
There is an option for extended form of participation in the seminar. This option leads to additional 3 EAP and a grade. Typically the student will provide a novel solution or implementation. This is done by taking the individual course (MTAT.07.020 Special Assignment in Cryptography), and it requires agreement of a supervisor and the seminar organizer.
February 13th: kick-off meeting February 27th: last day for project selection May 29th: final reports
- Mayuresh Anand: mayuresh-report-s15.pdf
- Ehsan Ebrahimi: ehsan-report-s15.pdf
- Dmitri Gabbasov: dmitri-report-s15.pdf
- Suela Kodra: suela-report-s15.pdf
- Kristjan Krips: kristjan-report-s15.pdf
- Ivo Kubjas: ivo-report-s15.pdf
- Pille Pullonen: pille-report-s15.pdf
- Janno Siim: janno-report-s15.pdf
- Sander Siim: sander-report-s15.pdf
- Karl Tarbe: karl-report-s15.pdf