Research Seminar in Cryptography
Seminar coordinator: Vitaly Skachek
First meeting: September 8th, Tue 12:15-14:00, J. Liivi 2-511 (note that there is no meeting on September 1st)
Office hours: TBA, J. Liivi 2-216 (or by appointment)
Contact: Vitaly Skachek
The main aim of the course is to introduce a variety of research topics from the fields of Computer Security and Cryptology. Participation in the seminar is especially recommended to Bachelor or Master's students who consider specializing in these areas.
A student will be required to write and present a research report on one of the proposed topics. This work is evaluated by PASS or FAIL grade and gives 3 EAP.
There is an option for extended form of participation in the seminar. This option leads to additional 3 EAP and a grade. Typically the student will provide a novel solution or implementation. This is done by taking the individual course (MTAT.07.020 Special Assignment in Cryptography), and it requires agreement of a supervisor and the seminar organizer.
September 8th: kick-off meeting
September 22th: last day for project selection
December 15th: final reports
- Ehsan Ebrahimi: ehsan-report-f15-16.pdf
- Sergio A. Figueroa Santos: sergio-report-f15-16.pdf
- Dmitri Gabbasov: dmitri-report-f15-16.pdf, checking-password.zip
- Suela Kodra: suela-report-f15-16.pdf
- Annabell Kuldmaa: annabell-report-f15-16.pdf
- Cesar Pereida Garcia: cesar-report-f15-16.pdf
- Janno Siim: janno-report-f15-16.pdf
- Sander Siim: sander-report-f15-16.pdf
- Yauhen Yakimenka: yauhen-report-f15-16.pdf