This course is an obligatory course in MSc of Computer Science (usually taken during 1st semester). It is also highly advisable for other curricula like Cybersecurity and Software Engineering or specialisations in interdisciplinary subjects like bioinformatics, statistics or mathematics.
Lectures (almost every week, in total 22-24 lectures)
Tuesday 10.15 - 12.00 Liivi 2 - 403 (Jaak Vilo)
Thursday 10.15 - 12.00 Liivi 2 - 403 (Jaak Vilo)
See the Essay assignment (from menu link on left) !
Cancellations of lectures will be announced via mailing list and on the web.
Practice session (every week starting from week 2; select one of the two)
(no practice session during the first week of Sep 1.-5.)
group 1. Tuesday 12.15 - 14.00 J. Liivi 2 - 403 (Mari-Liis Allikivi (ex Kruup) )
group 2. Thursday 12.15 - 14.00 J. Liivi 2 - 403 (Irene Teinemaa)
- Lecturer: Prof. Jaak Vilo email@example.com (room 327)
- Assistants: Mari-Liis Allikivi (ml.allikivi ät gmail.com) Irene Teinemaa (irene.teinemaa ät gmail.com)
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or discussion board
- Consultation: Friday 12.15-14.00, room 224 (NB! No consultation on 13.11.)
Other courses at our institute:
- Courses: http://courses.cs.ut.ee/