This course is an obligatory course in MSc of Computer Science (usually taken during 1st semester). It is also highly advisable for other curricula like Cybersecurity and Software Engineering or specialisations in interdisciplinary subjects like bioinformatics, statistics or mathematics.
Lectures (almost every week, in total 22-24 lectures)
Monday 12.15 - 14.00 Liivi 2 - 404 (Jaak Vilo) (no lecture on Sep 1st!)
Thursday 10.15 - 12.00 Liivi 2 - 404 (Jaak Vilo)
Cancellations of lectures will be announced via mailing list and on the web.
Practice session (every week starting from week 2; select one of the two)
(no practice session during the first week of Sep 1.-5.)
group 1. Monday 14.15 - 16.00 J. Liivi 2 - 404 (Dmytro Fishman)
group 2. Thursday 12.15 - 14.00 J. Liivi 2 - 404 (Riivo Kikas)
- Lecturer: Prof. Jaak Vilo firstname.lastname@example.org (room 327)
- Assistants: Dmytro Fishman (room 314) and Riivo Kikas
- Questions: email@example.com or discussion board
Other courses at our institute:
- Complexity Theory - https://courses.cs.ut.ee/2013/complexity_theory/fall
- Advanced Methods in Algorithms - https://courses.cs.ut.ee/2014/advancedalg/fall
and several theoretical courses on coding theory, cryptography, etc...