- Lectures: Tuesdays 14:15, Liivi 2-405
- Practicals: Tuesdays 16:15, Liivi 2-403 or Fridays 12:15, Liivi 2-122 or Fridays 14:15, Liivi 2-122
- Coordinator: Fabrizio Maggi (email@example.com)
This course aims at imparting in-depth knowledge of modelling languages for software-intensive systems. The course will also impart methodological skills for using models to analyse, develop, test and simulate software systems.
- Fabrizio Maggi - UML class and interaction modelling, class design, behavior-driven development, implementation and code generation, Petri nets, process modelling
- Luciano García-Bañuelos - State modelling
- Amnir Hadachi and Naved Ahmed - Practice sessions
For questions and discussion, please use the Message Board. Please subscribe to the message board to follow-up the discussions.