This course is an obligatory course in MSc of Computer Science (usually taken during 1st semester). It is also highly advisable for other curricula like Cybersecurity or specialisations in interdisciplinary subjects like bioinformatics, statistics or mathematica and IT.
Lectures (almost every week)
Tuesday 10.15 - 12.00 Liivi 2 - 206 (Jaak Vilo)
Thursday 10.15 - 12.00 Liivi 2 - 404 (Jaak Vilo)
Cancellations will be announced via mailing list and on the web.
Exams - please register in ÕIS:
14.01.2014 10.15 - 14.00 J. Liivi 2 - 402
21.01.2014 12.15 - 16.00 J. Liivi 2 - 206
Practice session (every week starting from week 2; select one of the two)
group 1. Tue 12.15 - 14.00 J. Liivi 2 - 402 (Dmytro Fishman)
group 2. Thu 12.15 - 14.00 J. Liivi 2 - 404 (Dmytro Fishman)
- Lecturer: Prof. Jaak Vilo email@example.com (room 327)
- Assistant: Dmytro Fishman (room 314)
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or discussion board
Other courses at our institute:
- Complexity Theory - https://courses.cs.ut.ee/2013/complexity_theory/fall
- Advanced Methods in Algorithms - https://courses.cs.ut.ee/2013/advancedalg/fall
- Text Algorithms - https://courses.cs.ut.ee/2013/text/fall
and several theoretical courses on coding theory, cryptography, etc...