- Lectures: Tuesdays 14:15, Liivi 2-404
- Coordinator: marlon . dumas ät ut dot ee
This course aims at imparting in-depth knowledge of modelling techniques for analysing, designing, implementing and verifying software-intensive systems. The course covers two families of modeling techniques: object-oriented modeling (based on UML) and discrete event modeling (based on Petri nets).
- Marlon Dumas - UML, Petri nets
- Luciano García-Bañuelos - State machines, Coloured Petri nets
- Dmitri Danilov - Story-driven modeling
- Shazia Javed - Coloured Petri net labs
For questions and discussion, please use the Message Board. Please subscribe to the message board to follow-up the discussions.