Paper evaluation form
Evaluate the next claims on the five-point-scale
|Evaluation criterion||No||Rather no than yes||More or less||Rather yes than no||Yes|
|The paper is well readable|
|Language used in the paper is correct|
|The paper is logical and well structured|
|The general typeset of the paper is correct|
|The paper was interesting to read|
|The paper gives a good overview of the topic|
|The material in the paper is mathematically correct|
|References to the external sources are presented correctly|
|All the relevant references are present|
|The formulae are typed correctly|
Answer the following questions in free text.
- How to evaluate the selection of the topic?
- How to evaluate general presentation style?
- How to evaluate the selection of the information given in the paper?
- How to evaluate typesetting of the paper?
- What was new and interesting to me in the paper?
- What else would I have liked to read?
Please refer to specific shortcomings.
- The paper has the following misprints:
- The paper has the following mistakes in wording and style:
- The paper has the following mathematical mistakes:
- The paper has the following mistakes in typesetting:
- The paper will be more readable if the author makes the following changes:
- The paper misses the following elements (topics, references, figures, proof steps, etc.):
- The following elements could be removed from the paper:
- Other comments: