Choose a team you are going to peer-review: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cyBiAYtYcnyZqOneEO0_7q87-lrQWiQFZPNqhKKDCQU/edit?usp=sharing (pick a team that has not been chosen yet)
- The goal of the peer review is to play other team's game and provide them with feedback.
- Peer review will give you up to 5 extra points (in addition to 100 points).
- The points are based on how good your suggestions are.
- You will have to review the 2. Milestone build.
- Your peer review has to contain 10 improvement suggestions or polishing ideas or bug reports with a proposed solution.
- The team who receives the peer review can and should use it to improve their game but it is not compulsory.
- After submitting the review in courses, please send it to the other team contact e-mail in the spreadsheet.
Only one team member has to submit, but it should contain the names of all the other team members. Don't forget to send the review to the other team also.
The deadline for peer-review: Last lab date (16. December).