Lab 14 - Lighting
Max Score: 1 point (you only have to submit a picture)
Base files: http://optimatica.eu/courses/LightingLab2.zip
Add following addons from the package manager:
- Unity post processing stack - import from asset store (Window->Package Manager->search for post processing stack)
- Unity character controller from standard assets (you can also copy it from the lab 12)
- Create a new project, add base files.
- Generate lightmap UV's for the meshes. (checkbox under mesh import settings)
- Use given assets to create a room with a car in the center.
- Create materials for the room objects.
- Import standard assets and add first-person character controls.
- Bake lighting using Progressive GPU rendering.
- Add a reflection probe.
- Add emissive surfaces.
- Add light probes. (Leave the card dynamic so it gets its ambient light from the light probes)
- Add ambient occlusion, bloom and other post effects of your liking.
- Tweak the look of your scene, change colors and light parameters to get a visually appealing result.
- Use linear color space (under Player settings)
- Enable HDR (under camera)
- Disable auto baking and decrease the lightmap resolution for faster bake times.
Only submit a picture of your lit scene.
Lahenduste esitamiseks peate olema sisse loginud ja kursusele registreerunud.