Lectures take place on Mondays at 14:15 in Delta room 1022, however due to Covid 19 the lectures will take place online and I will use the lecture room for consultation if someone asks.
- Some lectures will have a lecture question that gives 1 point (up to 10 in total). The lecture question has to be answered in Discord - https://discord.gg/5vdZhcc.
- Project presentations will take place during the lectures and
- All the homeworks are individual and you should do them alone unless it is said otherwise.
- Lecture homework deadlines are before the next lecture at 14:15.
- Submitting up to 24 hours after deadline: score is reduced by 50%
- Submitting more than 24 hours after deadline: 100% of points deduced
- Lecture homeworks have to be submitted through Courses as a well-formatted PDF document.
- 31.08: Introduction (Homework1 2p) - slides, video
- 07.09: Gameplay (Homework2 2p) - slides, video
- 14.09: Game Mechanics (Homework3 2p) - slides,video
- 21.09: Pre-Development (DesignDocument 5p) - slides, video
- 28.09: Design Document Presentations
- 05.10: Graphics - slides, video
- 12.10: UX & UI Design - slides, video
- 19.10: Polishing - slides, video
- 26.10: Milestone 1 Presentations
- 02.11: Sound Design - slides, video
- 09.11: Animations - slides, video
- 16.11: Level Design - slides, video
- 23.11: Milestone 2 Presentations
- 30.11: Modern Technologies - slides, video
- 07.12: Procedural Generation - slides, video
- 14.12: Marketing - slides, video
- 21st January from 12.00 to 16.00 (Online)