There are in total 6 homeworks, consisting of total marks of 60.
Option 1: Submit the R or R Markdown files which should also contain the questions (commented inside in case of R) so that we can understand which part of the code/answer is for which question.
Option 2: Submit a PDF, which contains the question and answer (your code, plots and then description or whatever is required).
Please do not submit any WORD File.
You can submit homework tasks individually or it can be done in a pair of two. In case you submit for a pair of two, please explicitly write names and matriculation numbers of both team members.
- Homework 1 - starts on: 18.02, deadline: 04.03 at 23.59 (6 points)
- Explanation of the homework: See Lab session 2 video. It starts towards the end of the video (at time 1.24.19)
- Homework 2 - starts on: 04.03, deadline: 18.03 at 23.59 (12 points)
- Homework 3 - starts on: 18.03, deadline: 01.04 at 23.59 (12 points)
- Homework 4 - starts on: 01.04, deadline: 15.04 at 23.59 (10 points)
- Homework 5 - starts on: 15.04, deadline: 29.04 at 23.59 (8 points)
- Homework 6 - starts on: 29.04, deadline: 13.05 at 23.59 (12 points)
Policy for late submissions
Late submissions of homeworks are highly discouraged. A submission that is late by at most 12 hours will be assigned a penalty of -20% of the obtained marks. Submissions that are late by more than 12 hours will not be graded.