MTAT.03.305 Computer Graphics Seminar
- Seminars: Friday 14:15 - 15:45, Ülikooli 17 - 219
- Questions: Raimond-Hendrik Tunnel (email@example.com)
- Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Environment: https://cglearn.eu
- Previous years: Spring 2019, Fall 2018, Spring 2018, Fall 2017, Spring 2017, Fall 2016, Spring 2016, Fall 2015, Spring 2015
- Reels: Reel 2015, Reel 2016, Reel 2017, Reel 2018
The seminar is aimed at students who want to learn and share computer graphics related topics. Those topics can be basic or advanced, depending on the student's previous experience and enthusiasm.
Requirements / Grading
To get a positive grade for the seminar the student will need to:
- Attend the seminars.
Attendance in at least 10 seminars is compulsory. If you have a problem with this requirement, we can come to some another individual agreement.
- Give a presentation.
You are required to give one seminar on a topic of your choosing (we have a list of topics if you have trouble finding one yourself). Presentation should explain your topic in a way that your fellow students in the seminar understand the main ideas behind it. You should also include examples of real world applications or you could provide a demo application yourself. We also encourage you to be creative, create a discussion and engage others in your topic. For example you could organize half of your seminar to be a workshop.
- Be motivated in computer graphics.
Please do not take this seminar for easy credits. We expect you to be able to learn something useful for yourself from your research and also from all the other presentations. So when you come to the seminars, be ready to listen the presenters and think along. This seminar is not meant for looking at unrelated memes, instant messaging or doing homework for other courses in your laptop.
The organizational aspects will be explained on in detail on the first lecture, so it is highly recommended to attend it.