MTAT.03.231 Business Process Management
- Marlon Dumas (marlon.dumas ät ut dot ee)
- Fabrizio Maggi (f.m.maggi ät ut.ee)
- For questions, please use the following Message Board
This course introduces the principles and methods of business process management. The course emphasises the role of business process models as an instrument to understand and analyse business operations, and to drive the design of Information Technology solutions that support the execution of business processes.
The links on the left will take you to the pages containing the lecture slides, lecture video recordings and exercises used in this course.
- Lectures: Tue. 10:15-12.00
- Practicals: Tue. 12:15-14.00