We will use Python with Jupiter notebooks in the practice sessions. You can find a nice tutorial here:
- You can ask questions and see others' questions by registering in Piazza course page.
Setup the environment
The home works will use jupyter notebooks and to be able to open and interact with them locally you need to follow these steps:
- First install conda
- Create the environment:
- Open conda terminal (only for windows users)
conda create -n Py3_ICNS python=3 matplotlib jupyter numpy pandas
- Activate the environment
conda activate Py3_ICNS
- Go to homework directory in terminal
You can find practical session exercises from last year and new tasks from this year in the following Github repository.
Dates and times
The stable Zoom link for all practice sessions will be: https://zoom.us/j/91337711777
A new practice will be added every week:
- 02.09: No practice session.
- 09.09: 01. Brain structure.
- Deadline: 17.09.2020- 23:59:59.
- 16.09: No practice session.
- 23.09: Replaced with lecture.
- 30.09: 02. Data Analysis.
- Deadline: 08.10.2020 23:59:59.
- 07.10: 03. Data Analysis II: Machine Learning.
- Deadline: 15.10.2019 23:59:59.
- 14.10: 04. Single Neuron Models
- Deadline: 22.10.2019 23:59:59.
- 21.10: 05. Neuron Network Models
- Deadline: 29.10.2019 23:59:59.
- 28.10: 06. Artificial Neural Networks
- Deadline: 05.11.2019 23:59:59.
- 04.11: Project Fair.
- 11.11. & 18.11: Projects QA.
- 19.11 - until the end of the course: No more practice sessions. Ask questions directly from your project supervisor via email or organize a video meeting
The deadline is strict. You will not receive any points if you submit after the deadline.
The points accumulated so far are in this Google Sheets: Check your points here!