Exams (NEW: Exams will be delivered online via Moodle! Attend Lecture 14 for details!)
In order to be admitted to an exam, you must have at least 30 marks from the lab assignments and you must register for the exam you wish to attend in the Student Information System (SIS).
Date and Time:
- Exam 1: Friday, 08-Jan-2021 at 10:15-12:45
- Exam 2: Tuesday, 12-Jan-2021 at 14:15-16:45
- Re-take Exam: Tuesday, 26-Jan-2021 at 14:15-16:45
Note: The re-take exam can only be taken by students who registered for exam 1 or exam 2 and failed the course. The re-take exam cannot be used to improve a grade other than 'F'.
- The exam is open‐book and open‐laptop. Web browsing is allowed, but you are neither allowed to use e‐mail clients or Instant Messaging clients nor to share any information “live” with anybody inside or outside the exam room.
- The exam's question sheets contain 6 pages (including the cover page). At the beginning of the exam, please check that you have received 6 pages.
- At the end of the exam you must submit both the question sheets and your answer sheets. To avoid that any of your solutions get lost, make sure to write your name (and student ID) on each sheet of paper that you submit.
- Write clearly. Answers that are illegible cannot be counted as correct answers. Only answers written in English will be marked.
- To answer Part 1 of the exam, use the separately distributed answer sheet. Answers given on the question sheets will not be marked!
- To answer Parts 2 and 3 of the exam, use the separately distributed blank paper. Answers given on the question sheets will not be marked! Also, please number the pages on your answer sheets.
- At the end of the exam you must return the question sheets. If you take the question sheets with you (out of the exam room), this will be considered academic fraud (cheating) and treated accordingly.
- Total exam marks: 30 (equivalent to 30% of total course grade). You must get at least 10 marks in this exam to not fail the course.