- Lectures: Fridays 10:15-12:00 -- Due to COVID19-pandemic regulations in the Delta building (we don't have a lecture hall that could hold twice as many students as have enrolled in the course), lectures will be done online (first and last lectures) and pre-recorded for self-study. Between the first and the last lecture, the lecture time slot is used as office hour. The Zoom link for the lecture / office hour times can be found in the Moodle page of this course:
- Coordinator and Lecturer: Dietmar Pfahl (dietmar.pfahl at ut dot ee)
- Lab Sessions & Supervisors: -- All labs will be done online using Zoom. All labs in weeks 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, and 15 are mandatory. The Zoom links are provided in the Moodle page of this course.
- Mondays 10:15-12:00, room 2010 (Lab Group 5: Ezequiel Scott)
- Mondays 12:15-14:00, room 2010 (Lab Group 1: Ezequiel Scott)
- Mondays 12:15-14:00, room 2034 (Lab Group 9: Karl Taal)
- Tuesdays 10:15-12:00, room 2034 (Lab Group 2: Toomas Aleksander Veromann)
- Tuesdays 10:15-12:00, room 2010 (Lab Group 7: Yar Muhammad)
- Tuesdays 12:15-14:00, room 1022 (Lab Group 3: Toomas Aleksander Veromann)
- Tuesdays 12:15-14:00, room 1008 (Lab Group 4: Aveli Klaos)
- Thursdays 10:15-12:00, room 1008 (Lab Group 8: Karoliine Holter)
- Thursdays 10:15-12:00, room 1022 (Lab Group 10: Siim Tanel Laisaar)
- Course Outline: PDF
- Exam Dates: (NEW: Exams will be delivered online via Moodle! Attend Lecture 14 for details!)
- Exam 1: Friday, 08-Jan-2021 at 10:15-12:45
- Exam 2: Tuesday, 12-Jan-2021 at 14:15-16:45
- Re-take Exam: Tuesday, 26-Jan-2021 at 14:15-16:45
- Exams -- (NEW: Due to the unpredictable COVID-19 situation in January, exams will be delivered online via Moodle! Attend Lecture 14 for details!)
- Week 2 -- The first week of lab sessions (beginning on Sep 7). Please make sure you know your lab group and go to the correct room. It is important that you attend the first lab as it is where you form/confirm your project teams and report team names and members to your lab assistants. . Project teams must have *three* members. All team members must be enrolled in the same lab (group). 4-person teams may only be formed in case the total number of students in a lab group is not a multiple of 3. 2-person teams may also be possible but you need the consent from your lab supervisor.
You are supposed to work with your own laptop. All students enrolled in the institute of computer science have the right to borrow an "IT academy laptop" for free. The online form for requesting an IT Academy laptop is here: http://www.cs.ut.ee/en/studying/laptops
- Week 1 -- The first lecture starts on Friday, 04-Sep-2019, at 10:15 in Zoom (go to Moodle to find the link)
- Week 1 -- There won't be Labs during the first week of the semester. The first labs take place on Monday, 07-Sep-2019.