Links & References
Reading Material on Software Process Improvement
Reading Material on Requirements Engineering
- Easterbrook S., Nuseibeh B.: What is Requirements Engineering, Chapter 1, Frundamentals of Requirements Engineering, 2004 (unpublished)
- Easterbrook S., Nuseibeh B.: What are Requirements, Chapter 2, Fundamentals of Requirements Engineering, 2004 (unpublished)
- Easterbrook S., Nuseibeh B.: What is Engineering, Chapter 3, Fundamentals of Requirements Engineering, 2004 (unpublished)
- Hickey A. M., Davis A. M.: Elicitation Technique Selection: How Do Experts Do It. Proceedings of the 11th International Requirement Engineering Conference 2003.
- van Lamsweerde A.: Goal-oriented Requirements Engineering: A Guided Tour. Proceedings of the 9th International Requirements Engineering Conference 2001.
- Objectiver, KAOS tutorial 2003.
- Letier E.: Reasoning about Agents in Goal-Oriented Requirements Engineering, PhD thesis, Catholic University of Louvain, 2001. Chapter 3.3.
- Krogstie J.: A Semiotic Approach to Quality in Requirements Specifications, Proceedings of the IFIP TC8 / WG8.1 Working Conference on Organizational Semiotics: Evolving a Science of Information Systems, pp. 231 - 249
- IEEE Std 830-1998, IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specification, 1998