NOTE: If you are asked for a password when following one of the links below, it means that I have not yet uploaded the assignment in question. I will upload the assignment two weeks before the assignment's due date.
- Homeworks (25 points in total)
- Homework 1: Process Modelling. (6 points, posted on 21.02, due on 07.03 at 23:59). To be completed individually or in pairs.
- Homework 2: Analysis. (6 points, posted on 14.03, due on 28.03 at 23:59). To be completed individually or in pairs.
- Homework 3: Redesign. (3 points, posted on 03.04, due on 11.04 at 23:59). To be completed individually or in pairs.
- Homework 4: Process Automation. (5 points, posted on 18.04, due on 02.05 at 23:59). To be completed individually or in pairs.
- Homework 5: Process Mining - (5 points, posted on 02.05, due on 16.05 at 23:59). To be completed individually or in pairs.
- Project (25 points, posted on 28.04, slides to be submitted before 23.05 at 10am, presentation to be delivered orally on 23.05 10:00-14:00)
- Final Exam (50 points) - choice between two exams (XOR):
- 30.05, 10:00-12:00
- 06.06, 10:00-12:00
Note: To get a pass grade, you must score at least 51 points in total AND at least 20 out of 50 points in the final exam.
Policy for late submissions
Late submissions of homeworks or projects are highly discouraged. A submission that is late by 24 hours or less will be assigned a penalty of -20% of the obtained marks. Submissions that are late by more than 24 hours will not be graded (you can still submit it in order to get feedback, but you won't get points for it).