The course is based on the following content materials (books/courses) of:
- Concurrent and Distributed Systems course given by Dr. Martin Kleppmann (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Van Steen, Maarten, and Andrew S. Tanenbaum. Distributed systems. Leiden, The Netherlands: Maarten van Steen, 2017. Download the book by register your personal data https://www.distributed-systems.net/index.php/books/ds3/
- Vitillo, Roberto. Understanding Distributed Systems. Roberto Vitillo, 2021.
- Cachin, C., Guerraoui, R., & Rodrigues, L. Introduction to reliable and secure distributed programming. Springer Science & Business Media, 2021.
- Sukumar Ghosh: Distributed systems an algorithmic approach, 2nd edition, Chapman&Hall/CRC, 2015.
- Menasce DA, Almeida VA, Dowdy LW, Dowdy L. Performance by design: computer capacity planning by example. Prentice Hall Professional; 2004.
Any other distributed systems textbook covering the topics of the course is also possible to use. Supplementary material will be provided during the course as needed.