Web Application Development
By the end of the course, a student taking this class will be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and deep understanding of key concepts and technologies for developing modern web applications;
- the ability to use such knowledge to develop relatively complex web-based applications;
- the ability to use the acquired knowledge to learn new emerging technologies in the context of web application development.
- Lecturer: Mohamad Gharib (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Supervisors of practical sessions: Vimal Kumar Dwivedi, Viljar Kärgenberg, Sander-Karl Kivivare, Iwada Eja Bassey, and Konstantin Tenman
Lectures & Practical sessions schedule
- Lectures: (Week 1 -16)
Fridays 12:15-14:00, Delta - Room 1037
Practical sessions schedule
- Practical session: (Week 2 -16)
* Group 1 Mondays - 16:15-18:00 - Delta Room 2045
* Group 2 Mondays - 16:15-18:00 - Online - Zoom link is available in the Slack channel and also in Moodle
* Group 3 Wednesday- 16:15-18:00 - Delta Room 2010
* Group 4 Wednesday- 16:15-18:00 - Delta Room 2034
* Group 5 Thursday- 12:15-14:00 - Delta Room 1008
* Group 6 Thursday- 12:15-14:00 - Delta Room 2048
- 4 Homeworks = 50 points
- Final exam = 50 points
A grade of 20 points or less in the final exam will be mapped into a fail grade (F).
The final grade (out of 100) will be calculated as the sum of the points earned from the homeworks and the final exam.
The final grade will be mapped to a grade between A and F using the standard University scale.
- A final grade of 50 points or less will be mapped into a fail grade (F).
- A final grade of 51-60 points will be mapped into a grade (E).
- A final grade of 61-70 points will be mapped into a grade (D).
- A final grade of 71-80 points will be mapped into a grade (C).
- A final grade of 81-90 points will be mapped into a grade (B).
- A final grade of 91-100 points will be mapped into a grade (A).