The lectures as well as the two demo sessions will take place online on Zoom, on the dates indicated below, from 10:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Each team will have its own time slot for a mentoring session with the teaching staff on a weekly basis; the mentoring sessions will also take place online on Zoom. The schedule of the meetings will be posted in the Mentoring sessions section. The relevant Zoom links will be sent to the students separately.
- Sep 1 - Introduction, by Dr Kuldar Taveter and Dr Marinos Georgiadis
- Sep 8 - Requirements Engineering, by Dr Marinos Georgiadis
- Sep 15 - User-Centered Design for good User Experience, by Dr Marinos Georgiadis
- Sep 22 - Use-Case Analysis, by Dr Marinos Georgiadis
- Oct 20 - Intermediate demos
- Dec 15 - Final demos