- 3 September: teams formed
- 20 September: 1st iteration (two weeks)
- 11 October: 2nd iteration (three weeks)
- 8 November: 3rd iteration (four weeks)
- 6 December: 4th iteration (four weeks)
Note: You do not have to submit anything explicitly. Instead, you must tag the changeset that you want us to grade (use an annotated tag in Git, and write "iteration X" in the comment where X is the iteration number). We will grade your iteration based on the tagged changeset and the material that you have in your collaboration infrastructure (Wiki and issue tracker) as of the deadline.
- 20 October: Intermediate demo day
- 5 November: Will send you a message with information about peer-review
- 12 November: Deadline for selecting a project to peer-review
- 22 November: Peer reviews due
- 6 December: Peer-review responses due
- 15 December: Final Demo Day
All deadlines are set to 24:00 (EEST). If you want a deadline extension, you need to explicitly ask it from your mentor. The mentor will apply the following penalties:
- 24 hours deadline extension: the team's score is reduced by 20%
- 24-48 hours deadline extension: the team's score is reduced by 40%
- > 48 hours late: 100% of the points deducted.
- You can still continue participating and get a positive grade, but the points for this milestone are lost.