Data Analysis in Software Engineering
Course Responsible: Dietmar Pfahl (dietmar.pfahl at ut dot ee) - room: 302
Lecturer: Prof. Javier Dolado, University of the Basque Country, Spain
This course provides an introduction to the analysis of data of software engineering projects in a hands-on manner. The course is suitable for 3rd year BSc students and 1st year MSc students.
The course will be conducted as a block course in the week Feb 11-15, 2019 (Week 24).
On successful completion, students will receive 1 ECTS point.
- Lecture 1: Mon. 16.15 - 18.00 (Feb 12) - room: J. Liivi 2 - 512
- Lecture 2: Tue. 16.15 - 18.00 (Feb 13) - room: J. Liivi 2 - 512
- Lecture 3: Wed. 16.15 - 18.00 (Feb 14) - room: J. Liivi 2 - 512
- Lecture 4: Thu. 16.15 - 18.00 (Feb 15) - room: J. Liivi 2 - 512
- Lecture 5: Fri. 16.15 - 18.00 (Feb 16) - room: J. Liivi 2 - 512
- Attend classes and actively follow the lectures
- Completing the tasks required
- Homework assignments should be submitted on time and satisfy the requirements
(More details on evaluation criteria can be fund the Assessment section.)
Other information: To be announced in Lectures.