Programming Languages Research Seminar
- ÕIS data: MTAT.03.271, 3 ECTS.
- Time: Mondays 14:15-16:00.
- Place: Delta-2010
- Language English.
- Contact: Kalmer Apinis.
- Zulip (log into courses to see link)
The seminar is in the form of paper discussions.
- You need to choose a RECENT paper from PLDI or POPL. See POPL'22, POPL'21, PLDI'22, or PLDI'21. Note that there are slides/videos of almost all POPL/PLDI talks.
- Choose an OLD paper (e.g., from RECENT-s references) that lays the foundation for the RECENT paper.
- Pick two available dates for your two required talks. (Register on Zulip!)
- Give a talk with slides on the OLD paper. Do not aim to be complete/reach the end of the paper.
- Give a talk with slides on the RECENT paper. Do not aim to be complete/reach the end of the paper.
- Approximate duration for talks: 40 min (<= 20 slides).
- A passing grade is given when the criteria above are satisfied.
- After every talk, all participants can give points to other participants. This is very important!
- Points will be recorded (log into courses to see thelink)