Course meeting times and location
- Wednesdays at 14-16 and 16-18
- The meetings will be either in-person, or in hybrid form (decided by each instructor individually). Physically, they take place in room 1021 in the Δ building.
- Generally, if the meetings take place remotely, then they will take place in BigBlueButton (log into courses to see link, or contact the instructors) . If an instructor desires, then his/her lecture or practice session may use some other electronic channel.
- Exam times: May 31st and June 7th at 14-18 (remotely, i.e. receive tasks by mail and send the solutions back the same way).
- Re-sit on June 21st.
- Peeter Laud,
- Dan Bogdanov,
- Liina Kamm,
- Kristjan Krips,
- Raimundas Matulevičius,
- Andre Ostrak,
- Alisa Pankova,
- Pille Pullonen-Raudvere,
- Triin Siil,
- Nikita Snetkov,
- Jan Willemson,
Content of the course
- Network-level anonymity
- Cryptographic primitives for privacy
- Privacy-preserving computations (privacy during processing)
- Data privacy (privacy for outputs)
- Designing privacy-preserving systems
- Homework (60%)
- Written exam (50%)