Hands-on Software Testing (3 ECTS) -- MTAT.03.294
This course aims at providing students with an opportunity to apply software testing concepts and techniques in a hands-on manner.
Course responsible (not teaching): Dietmar Pfahl
The team of teachers is composed of practitioners from industry. Head teacher is Oliver Vilson.
Upon completion of this course, a student will:
- Be aware of social aspects of software testing
- Select and apply suitable testing techniques within a given software project
- Apply effective techniques for conflict resolution in a software testing environment
- Create and defend a software testing plan that takes into account multiple dimensions of software quality
Brief description of content
The course covers the following topics:
- Test design.
- Test planning.
- Teamwork aspects of testing.