All materials for the module are in courses. Moodle is (currently) not used. Since this is the English version of the module, materials are in English only.
MTAT.03.158 Programming in C++
The module will be taught in blocks of two weeks each (block 1=week 24+25 etc.). I will use the first week for an introduction, the second week of the block is for homework/project work. For the first 6 blocks, there is a homework. The deadline for submitting homework is on Sunday night at 23:59 at the end of the block (before next block).
- Lecturer: Stefan Kuhn
- Group 1: Tuesday 16.15–18.00 r. 2005
- Group 2: Thursday 16.15–18.00 r. 2005
- Group 3: Thursday 12.15–14.00 r. 2005
Requirements for passing the module
- Solve lab tasks
- Take the exam
- The subject is graded and ends with an exam
- Lab assignments (first 6 blocks) make up to 60% of the total mark
- The exam gives up to 40% of the total mark
- In the exam, you must complete a multiple-choice test. It is based on the materials of the first six labs. It is useful to read the C++ Language Tutorial.
- NB! You will be able to take the exam if the lab assignments have been completed for at least half of the points.
- Late lab solutions can be submitted at the end of the semester. Up to two solutions are allowed.
- Homework is individual and the author of the homework confirms that the solutions are his creation. A solution with clear teamwork elements will not receive any mark. In the second attempt, more stringent measures are applied.