Notice: The practice sessions and lectures will be done in-class. Please go to the first lab for more instructions. I will also explain the set-up of the labs in my first lecture on September 8.
- Lectures: Fridays 10:15-12:00, room 1037
- Coordinator and Lecturer: Hina Anwar (hina.anwar at ut dot ee)
- Lab Sessions & Supervisors: -- All labs in weeks 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, and 15 are mandatory. Not attending the labs during the indicated weeks might result in a lower course grade. Details will be announced in the first lecture.
- Mondays 10:15-12:00, room 2010 (Lab Group 1)- (Faiz Ali Shah)
- Mondays 12:15-14:00, room 2034 (Lab Group 3)- (Maria Khan)
- Mondays 12:15 -14:00, room 2045 (Lab Group 4) - (Maksym Avramenko)
- Tuesdays 10:15 -12:00, room 2047 (Lab Group 5) - (Viktoria Abakumova)
- Tuesdays 10:15 -12:00, room 1022 (Lab Group 6) - (Maria Khan)
- Tuesdays 12:15 -14:00, room 2010 (Lab Group 7) - (Maria Khan)
- Tuesdays 12:15 -14:00, room 2034 (Lab Group 8) - (Hina Anwar)
- Tuesdays 14:15 - 16:00, room 2010 (Lab Group 9) - (Artur Aleksander Kanosin)
- Tuesdays 14:15 - 16:00, room 2034 (Lab Group 10) - (M. Awais Ali)
- Wednesdays 16:15 - 18:00, room 2045 (Lab Group 11) - (Faiz Ali Shah)
- Wednesdays 16:15 - 18:00, room 2047 (Lab Group 12) - (Marc David)
- Course Outline: Please look up the entries in the Student Information System (SIS)
- Exam Dates: (Exams will be delivered online via Moodle. Room 1037 will still be reserved for the exam. Attend Lecture 15 for details!)
- Exam 1: Friday, 12-Jan-2024 at 10:15-12:45 - room 1037. (limit: 120 students)
- Exam 2: Tuesday, 16-Jan-2024 at 14:15-16:45 - room 1037. (limit: 120 students)
- Re-take Exam: Friday, 26-Jan-2024 at 10:15-12:45 - room 2045.
- Week 2 -- The first week of lab sessions (beginning on Sep 11). Please make sure you know your lab group and go to the correct room. It is important that you attend the first lab as it is where you form/confirm your project teams and report team names and members to your lab assistants. . Project teams must have *four* members. All team members must be enrolled in the same lab (group). 3-person teams may only be formed in case the total number of students in a lab group is not a multiple of 4. 2-person teams may also be possible but you need consent from your lab supervisor.
You are supposed to work with your own laptop. All students enrolled in the Institute of computer science have the right to borrow an "IT academy laptop" for free. The online form for requesting an IT Academy laptop is here: https://cs.ut.ee/en/content/laptops
- Week 1 -- The first lecture starts on Friday, 08-Sep-2023, at 10:15.
- Week 1 -- There won't be Labs during the first week of the semester. The first labs (practice sessions) take place on Monday, 11-Sep-2023.