More info about forming groups, registering topics and choosing papers TBA.
The aim of the seminars is to discuss some interesting and relevant topics in NLP that are currently intensively researched.
The seminars are held during the lecture time (Wednesday at 10:15) on the following topics:
- 26.04.2023: Transfer learning/multitask learning
- 03.05.2023: Prompting
- 10.05.2023: Interpretability
- 17.05.2023: Ethics, fairness, bias
- There will be maximum 5 presentation slots in each seminar/topic. A selection of papers on each topic to choose from will be given.
- As there is max 20 presentation slots in total, the seminar work is expected to be done in groups of up to three people.
- For each presentation, the allocated time is 15 minutes: 10-12 minutes for the talk, 3-5 minutes for questions.