DevOps: Automating Software Delivery and Operations LTAT.06.015
If you are NOT in DevOps2023Fall Zulip stream, please ping PI (chinmaya(dot)dehury(at)ut(dot)ee).
Last date for lab submissions (late)
Submissions after 10th Dec
This course mainly focuses on upgrading the conventional software development skills of the students with hands-on experiences on DevOps practices and culture. This course covers DevOps automation practices and tool categories including GitHub/GitLab, Jenkin, Ansible, OpenStack, Docker, OpenAPI, Prometheus, and many more.
The primary objective of this course is to provide the basic understanding of core principles, practices and tools of DevOps. As a student, you will be able to learn how the software delivery process is fastened by adopting DevOps approach.
By completing this course students will be equipped with:
- In-depth understanding and necessity of DevOps.
- Skills to bring automation in different software delivery phases.
- Software stack that is needed to implement CI/CD.
- Skills to automate the testing, building, and integrating the software packages/modules.
- Knowledge on monitoring and scaling of the deployed software.
This course needs a good knowledge on Python Programming language and familiarity with Linux environment. Students should be able to debug basic errors, ssh other machines, knowledge on private/public key, and basic knowledge on cloud computing & container virtualization is a plus.
- Chinmaya Kumar Dehury (in charge)
- Pelle Jakovits
Click Here for Schedule & Location
Contact chinmaya.dehury(at)ut.ee if needed.