This course's focus is to give students first-hand experiences of conducting a digital product management project, understand the complexity of such projects and prepare them for a real-life experience.
|1||21.04.2023||Introduction and kick-off|
|2||22.04.2023||Project idea and initial concept|
|3||04.05.2023||Final touches and preparation for presentation|
On successful completion of this course, students will able to:
- Quickly turn a practical problem statement into an initial product vision.
- Quickly turn this vision into an initial prototype.
- Present the prototype to potential customers.
- Gain an initial understanding about the complexities and potential pitfalls of product management.
Teaching Team: Maria Laanelepp, Yana Halas.
The course will be assessed on a team basis with the final project presentation serving as the only assessment item. For a passing grade the presentation will have to include the following:
- Clear and convincing problem statement
- Milestones reached during the project
- Clear and convincing presentation of the final product
- Lessons learned and ideas for improvement of the product as well as the development approach
The sessions will be held in Sandbox (Delta, room nr 3092).
This course is part of Sandbox. Learn more about Sandbox on https://sandbox.cs.ut.ee/