The aim of this course is to give students an overview of, based on examples from different companies and research papers, different aspects that software product managers can face in their work .
On successful completion of this seminar, students will:
- be introduced to different aspects of digital product management practices;
- be introduced to how practitioners work with managing digital products;
- discuss topics related to digital product management processes.
Brief description of content
The seminar covers different aspects of digital product management, such as:
- Agile Software Development Methods
- How to run a design sprint?
- Digital Markets
- Digital Product Strategies
- Role of Digital Product Managers
- Customer Oriented Management of Digital Products
- Platform Revolution
- Hands-on Workshops
- Guest Lectures
Non-differentiated (pass, fail, not present)
This course is part of Sandbox. Learn more about Sandbox on https://sandbox.cs.ut.ee/