The course will consist of 9 coaching sessions which will be jointly held by the course instructor and industry partners. The sessions will serve as means for the course instructor and industry partners to assess the current state of the project and provide input and support to the teams.
- Introduction, process overview and method exercises
- Partner problem statements; team formation
- Problem, market and user research
- Product vision
- Product strategy and metrics
- Ideation and solution sketching
- User testing and iterating
- Final presentations
Lecturers: Alexander Udo Nolte (responsible, does not teach), Maria Laanelepp, Yana Halas
This is non-differentiated (pass, fail, not present) course. The course will be assessed on a team basis with the final project presentation serving as the only assessment item. Each presentation will be jointly assessed by the course instructor and supporting industry representative(s). For a passing grade the presentation will have to include the following:
- Clear presentation of the product idea and vision
- Explanation of and reasoning for approach used
- Milestones reached during the project
- Future plans and lessons learned
Attendance is checked: at least 7 out of 9 checkpoints should be attended.
The sessions will be held in Sandbox (Delta, room nr 3092) or via Zoom depending on pandemic situation. More details in Moodle and Slack.