You find current information on the syllabus here: syllabus and all course logistics
Below is only general information - for current information, follow the link above.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, some procedural things regarding the process have to be changed to account for it.
- Lectures: Tuesdays 14:15, Delta, room 1008
- Practicals: Tuesdays 16:15, Delta, room 1026 or Tuesdays 18:15, Delta, room 1026
- Coordinator: Ulrich Norbisrath (email@example.com)
This course aims at imparting in-depth knowledge of modelling languages for software-intensive systems. The course will also impart methodological skills for using models to analyze, develop, test and simulate software systems. You will learn to critically reflect on adequate abstraction levels to describe different aspects of software systems.
- Ulrich Norbisrath - Story Driven Modeling, UML Diagrams, State Modeling
- Ishaya Peni Gambo - UML Diagrams, Requirements Engineering