- Homeworks (25 points in total)
- Homework 1: Automated Process Discovery: (6 points, posted on 02.03, due on 16.03 at 23:59). To be completed individually.
- Homework 2: Performance Mining (4 points, posted on 16.03, due on 30.03 at 23:59). To be completed individually.
- Homework 3: What-If Process Mining (5 points, posted on 30.03, due on 13.04 at 23:59). To be completed individually.
- Homework 4: Predictive Process Monitoring (10 points, posted on 20.04, due on 04.05 at 23:59). To be completed individually.
- Project (25 points, posted on 02.05, to be presented orally on 26.05). To be completed in teams of 2-4 members.
- Final Exam (50 points) - choice between two exams (XOR):
- 01.06, 12:15-14:00, room 1019
- 08.06, 12:15-14:00, room 1019
Note: To get a pass grade, you must score at least 51 points in total AND at least 20 out of 50 points in the final exam.
Policy for late submissions
Late submissions of homeworks or projects are highly discouraged. A submission that is late by at most 12 hours will be assigned a penalty of -20% of the obtained marks. Submissions that are late by more than 12 hours will not be graded (you can still submit it in order to get feedback, but you won't get points for it).