LTAT.05.025 Business Process Mining
- Marlon Dumas (firstname.lastname ät ut dot ee)
- Manuel Camargo (firstname.lastname ät ut dot ee)
- For questions, please use the Message Board
This course will provide you an introduction to process mining techniques, including techniques for automated process discovery, conformance checking, performance analysis, business rules mining, and predictive process monitoring. In order to develop a mastery of these techniques, we will introduce concrete process mining tools such as Apromore and various Python libraries, and we will apply these tools to answer business questions using real-life datasets.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- analyze business process event logs using process mining techniques;
- identify a suitable combination of process mining techniques to address a given business question;
- use a process mining tool at an intermediate level;
- explain how to use process mining techniques in conjunction with other data mining and business process analysis techniques.
The links on the left will take you to the pages containing the lecture slides, lecture video recordings and exercises used in this course.