Due to continuing COVID-19 restrictions in the Institute of Computer Science (and the University at large), all seminar sessions will be conducted online via Zoom.
MTAT.03.270 Seminar on Enterprise Software
- Coordinator: Dietmar Pfahl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Seminars: Wednesdays 10.15-12.00 via Zoom
- The link to the Zoom channel an be found in Moodle.
Important: This seminar is only available for students enrolled in the MSc degree program "Software Engineering". It is a mandatory seminar but it can be replaced by the equivalent Master Seminar I taught at TalTech.
How to successfully pass this seminar?
- Active participation in seminar sessions (details will be presented in the first session)
For questions, discussions, and announcements, we will be using the Message Board (Slack).
- Introductory Seminar 1:
- 10 February 2021. Participation is mandatory. Students who are absent will be removed from the seminar. Only a medical certificate from a doctor is accepted as valid excuse.
- Introductory Seminar 2:
- 17 February 2021. Participation is mandatory. Students who are absent will be removed from the seminar. Only a medical certificate from a doctor is accepted as valid excuse.
- 1 March 2021 - deadline for identifying topic and presentation time slot
- Individual Consultation (optional & on request only - first come first serve principle)
- 3 March 2021.
- For the full schedule and list of milestones, see Sessions & Deadlines.