DevOps: Automating Software Delivery and Operations LTAT.06.015
IF you are NOT IN "DevOps Slack workspace" - let PI know.
This course mainly focuses on upgrading the conventional software development skills of the students with hands-on experiences on DevOps practices and culture. This course covers DevOps automation practices and tool categories including GitHub/GitLab, Jenkin, Ansible, OpenStack, Docker, OpenAPI, Prometheus, and many more.
The primary objective of this course is to provide the basic understanding of core principles, practices and tools of DevOps. As a student, you will be able to learn how the software delivery process is fastened by adopting DevOps approach.
By completing this course students will be equipped with:
- In-depth understanding and necessity of DevOps.
- Skills to bring automation in different software delivery phases.
- Software stack that is needed to implement CI/CD.
- Skills to automate the testing, building, and integrating the software packages/modules.
- Knowledge on monitoring and scaling of the deployed software.
- Chinmaya Kumar Dehury (in charge)
- Pelle Jakovits
|Languages of instruction||:||English|
|Levels of study||:||Master's studies|
|Max no. of students||:||40|
|Study groups||:||Group 1 (20 students)|
|:||Group 2 (20 students)|
Schedule & Location
|Practice||:||:||(Group-1) ( Shivananda Rangappa Poojara, Chinmaya Dehury)|
|:||:||(Group-2) ( Jekaterina Gorohhova, Chinmaya Dehury)|
Contact chinmaya.dehury(at)ut.ee if needed.