Data Analysis in Software Engineering
Lecturer: Prof. Javier Dolado, University of the Basque Country, Spain
This course provides an introduction to the analysis of data of software engineering projects in a hands-on manner. The course is suitable for 3rd year BSc students and 1st year MSc students.
The course will be conducted as a block course in weeks 24 and 25 of the academic year.
On successful completion, students will receive 1 ECTS point.
Lecture Schedule (will be updated soon - lectures will stretch from Feb 08 to 19):
- Lecture 1: Wed. 16.15 - 18.00 (Feb 10) - via Zoom
- Lecture 2: Thu. 16.15 - 18.00 (Feb 11) - via Zoom
- Lecture 3: Fri. 16.15 - 18.00 (Feb 12) - via Zoom
- Lecture 4: Thu. 16.15 - 18.00 (Feb 18) - via Zoom
- Lecture 5: Fri. 16.15 - 18.00 (Feb 19) - via Zoom
The Zoom link can be found in Moodle (link)
- Attend classes and actively follow the lectures
- Completing the tasks required
- Homework assignments should be submitted on time and satisfy the requirements
(More details on evaluation criteria can be fund the Assessment section.)
Other information: To be announced in Lectures.