The exam is closed book. It is composed of two parts and both parts give 20 points:
- the first part consists of 10 questions that are based on general knowledge and facts
- the second part consists of more complex tasks that requires problem solving skills
It is a written exam and it is possible to get up to 40 points from the exam. Registration to the exam has to be done through the study information system (SIS). In order to attend the exam at least 40 points must have been collected from the homework tasks, tests and from the essay.
- 11th of December, 9:00-12:00 (exact time schedule & location will be announced in the SIS)
- 15th of January, 9:00-12:00 (exact time schedule & location will be announced in the SIS)
- resit exam: 22nd of January
Example of an exam.
Notice that a question can contain several subquestions and all of the subquestions have to be answered when you want to get full points.