LTAT.05.007 Human Computer Interaction
- Alexander Nolte (alexander.nolte at ut.ee) - Room 425
- Maria Angelica Medina Angarita (maria.medina at ut.ee) - Room 419
Dates and locations: (bi-weekly starting from 13.09.)
- Lecture: Friday 08.15 - 09.45, J.Liivi 2 - 404
- Workshop 1: Friday 10.15 - 11.45, J.Liivi 2 - 224 (Alex)
- Workshop 2: Friday 10.15 - 11.45, Paabel - 220 (Maria)
Moodle link: Moodle
Assignments and grading
The grading will be based on the following items:
- Assignments (20 points)
- Project progress report (50 points)
- Project presentations (30 points)
The resulting grade (out of 100) will be mapped to a grade between A and F using the standard University scale. A grade higher than F is required to pass the course. For assignments that are handed in after the announced deadline 50% of the points will be deducted per day. There is no option to redo assignments or project presentations but there is an option to redo the final project report.
During the first lecture we will explain all organizational aspects of the course in detail. The course will be held in English.
Course material and assignments will be distributed via Moodle.