We will mainly use Matlab/Octave in the practice sessions. You can find nice video tutorials here:
Solutions presented in python are also accepted, simply there will be some helpful code provided for you in Matlab/Octave
You can find practical session exercises from last year and new tasks from this year in there.
Dates and times A new practice will be added every week
- 13.02: Lecture, not practice session
- 20.02: 01. Brain structure
- 27.02: Answering questions (no new home work)
- 06.03: 02. Data Analysis.
- Deadline: 14.03.2018 23:59:59.
- 13.03: 03. Data Analysis II: Machine Learning.
- Deadline: 21.03.2018 23:59:59.
- 20.03 04. Single Neuron Models
- Deadline: 28.03.2018 23:59:59.
- 27.03 05. Neuron Network Models
- Deadline: 04.04.2018 23:59:59.
- 03.04 Homework QA.
- 10.04 Projects QA.
- 17.04 Projects QA.
- 23.04 Projects QA (switched with lecture).
- 01.05 University Holiday.
- 08.05 Projects QA.
- 15.05 Projects QA.
- 22.05 Projects QA.
- 29.05 Projects QA.
The deadline is strict. You will not receive any points if submit after the deadline.
- In May Project presentations