We will use Python with jupyter notebooks in the practice sessions. You can find a nice tutorial here:
Setup the environment
The home works will use jupyter notebooks and to be able to open and interact with them locally you need to follow these steps:
- First install conda
- Create the environment:
- Open conda terminal (only for windows users)
conda create -n Py3_ICNS python=3 matplotlib jupyter numpy pandas
- Activate the environment
source activate Py3_ICNS
- Go to homework directory in terminal
You can find practical session exercises from last year and new tasks from this year in the following Github repository.
Dates and times
A new practice will be added every week
- 04.09: Lecture, not practice session
- 11.09: 01. Brain structure
- 18.09: 02. Data Analysis.
- Deadline: 26.09.2018 23:59:59.
- 25.09: 03. Data Analysis II: Machine Learning.
- Deadline: 03.10.2018 23:59:59.
- 02.10: 04. Single Neuron Models
- Deadline: 10.10.2018 23:59:59.
- 09.10: Answering questions (no new home work)
- 16.10: 05. Neuron Network Models
- Deadline: 24.10.2018 23:59:59.
- 23.10: 06. Artificial Neural Networks
- Deadline: 31.10.2018 23:59:59.
The deadline is strict. You will not receive any points if you submit after the deadline.