- 31 May 2018: Project presentations
- 13 June 2018 23:59: Deadline for the final project report
- Each team has 10 minutes + 2 minutes for questions.
- You should briefly explain the main motivation behind your project, the approach that you took and the results that you obtained.
- You should also highlight the role of each team member, i.e. what did they exactly do.
- Submit one PDF document by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The report should not exceed 3 pages in length (excluding figures).
- The report should state if it is a short project or a long project.
- The report should contain at least the following components:
- Introduction. What was the question that you tried to answer? Why is it interesting? Why should other people care about your results? Is it a short or a long project?
- Methods. What approach did you choose? What were the exact steps that you decided to do? This should contain enough information for somebody else to reproduce your results.
- Results. What did you find out?
- Discussion. Did your approach work or not? What was challenging? What would you do differently next time?
- Author contribution. What was the role of each individual team member.