Transportation Theory and Applications
- Lectures: Thursday at 12h15, Ülikooli 17, room 218
- Labs: Thursday at 16h15 , Ülikooli 17, room 219
- Lecturer: Amnir Hadachi (email@example.com)
- Fridays: 9h00 till 11h00
' You can also take an appointment by Email '
The purpose of this course is to present to the students the most important aspects of transportation theory and modelling. Besides, the course emphasise on how to solve issue related to data specification errors when modelling and the impact of decision making in selecting the appropriate modelling algorithms or tools.
This class will include but not limited to the following topics:
- Introduction: transportation planning and modeling
- Characteristics of transport problems
- Modeling and decision making
- Trip generation models
- Data and spatial modeling
- Trip distribution modeling
- Modal split and direct demand models
- Transportation modeling in practice